Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A little Ambience

Though i enjoy collaborating with my musician friends and creating improvised pieces which usually end up sounding quite rough, I still enjoy sitting back with a nice sounding vsti and layering up a tune. one such piece called 'Sultan's Funeral' which was written a short time ago.

I didn't think too much of it when I wrote it, but listening back to it now, it seems to have a solemn feel and a strange appeal. Anyway I've linked it below so dim the lights or turn them off completely, sit back in your favorite recliner and enjoy the ride. maybe you can let me know where it takes you in the comments.

Cheers
Ecca.

Sultan's Funeral

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey U, This is probably my favorite song of all of the ones I've heard. It's so beautiful and quite dark, and where it takes me? Listening to it, I find that I'm open enough to think about some of the things I may not always WANT to think about, but realize I NEED to think about... So thanks for the extra therapeutic benefit. And listening to this song makes the snow actually seem beautiful, rather than annoying. I'd love to hear more "dark" music from you-you definitely have the talent for it.
Lucia